In Puerto Plata I lost my camera. It was raining the whole time we were there, and we were in a bad part of the neighborhood. Internet was really hard to get. When we did get it, we payed a lot so I couldn't blog, just check the essentials.
We were lucky to meet some travelers on their way down to Santo Domingo. They helped us get a bus and stayed with us in the same hotel the first night. It was expensive!
We will be in Santo Domingo until Sunday and it will be very very expensive. We were expecting to have a second couch host but he bailed on us. So we need to find places to stay till then. Hopefully we can afford to do some things, but I will have to withdraw some money.
I am hoping for a miracle regarding a place to stay, but at least for now we've met some cool couch surfers and travelers.
We can salvage this trip, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment